Emily (Manck) White
Graphic Designer, Houston, TX
Dedicated, detail-oriented creative with design, communications, and development experience
Hi there! I’m a communicator based out of Houston, Texas.
I’ve worked as a communications, graphic, development, and web design professional in for-profit, freelance, non-profit and volunteer capacities for nearly a decade.
Currently, I am working for a non-profit as a communications and graphic design specialist.
My specialties include print design in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop, web design in Dreamweaver, social media management and trade show booth design in SketchUp as well as logo design, corporate identity packages, and general cheeriness.
I have my BA, magna cum laude, in Visual Communications, Advertising and Public Relations with minors in Architecture and Global Studies, from Drury University.
- Graphic and Communication Specialist at San José Clinic
- September 2013 – Present Houston, TX
- Graphic Designer at Biotics Research
- February 2010 – September 2013 Rosenberg, TX
- Creative Director at Network Outfitters
- 2009 – 2010 Houston, TX
- BA in Visual Communications, Advertising, and Public Relations at Drury University
- 2009 Springfield, MO
- Digital Illustration
- Graphic Design
- Persuasive and Informational Writing and Editing
- Event Planning and Logistics
- Public Relations
- Digital Photography
- Process Design
- Project Management
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Blackbaud: Raiser's Edge and NetCommunity